Are you in or affected by the health care industry? Do you want to build long-term value for your brand? Improve attribution? Better inform your data needs? Create meaningful consumer connections?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’ve come to the right blog post.
Hunt Adkins is rolling out a five-part insight report series exploring how brands in the health care space can make deeper connections with consumers and, in turn, create greater, longer lasting brand value.
Here’s a sneak preview of what you’ll find in each of the five installments:
- Connection planning to enhance marketing impact and attribution across moments that matter.
- Using data to inform human-centered design practices that deliver compelling consumer connections and greater revenue for health care organizations.
- Social media content that breaks through the barriers of restrictive feed algorithms to generate brand enhancing consumer enthusiasm.
- Tapping into values of belief-driven consumers can inspire population health initiatives and strengthen brand preference.
- Embracing technologies such as wearables, VR/AR and AI chatbots to seamlessly increase the value of each care engagement.
Download Part One: “Transactional vs. Transformative Engagement: Too Much Emphasis on Moments of Need May Mean Missing Out of Moments That Matter” now.
Learn more about our health care category experience.